Part 2 of episode of the conversation withKate Trgovac . Audio levels are much better this time out – thanks to Levelator by Gigavox – worked like a charm.
In the News segment and Adjust the Pitch segment are back.
Don’t forget to call into +1-206-666-2242.
- 00:00 Intro Music.
- 00:54 iTunes ranking of The Client Side
- 02:18 Social Media 2007 in Atlanta
- 03:28 Super Bowl Shenanigans and the Consumer Generated Content letdown
- 07:37 Comment from Kathryn Lagden, GM of AIMS – Association of Internet Marketing and Sales.
- 14:00 Call in at +1 206 666 2242 and let me know your opinion on the appropriateness of content for unique channels.
- 14:07 Question for listeners on the importance of rankings on iTunes. Does it mean anything? Call in at +1 206 666 2242 and comment.
- 17:02 In the News: Yahoo! goes deeper into personal finance; My Space Amber Alerts; AOL & GM – a new ad model, or same old pre-roll?; Upstart Amp’d has nothing to lose.
- 24:01 Part 2- In Conversation with Kate Trgovac of My Name Is Kate – .
- 24:24 We discuss her engagement to Rose and the internet tools that will make wedding planning easier .
- 33:48 Adjusting the Pitch: Ad Age names Consumers “Agency of the Year” – what the…?
- 42:37 Kate’s predictions for 2007
- 48:59 End of Part 2 of Conversation with Kate – Outro Music (Full Song), “A little bit more” by Uncle Seth – meet them at PodCamp Toronto
Intro Music – Remember by Black Lab
Transition music – Forever by Derek Chafin
Download Episode #7 – The Client Side, In Conversation with Kate Trgovac edition – Part 2