It is episode 18 and my son Ben (2 years old) makes his podcasting debut! I also look at Facebook and why I think it will help create a broader understanding of RSS and help grow a wider network for blog readership and podcast listnership overall. I get into a few news items and then discuss the topic of marketing integration on the Adjust The Pitch segment. I close off the show with a terrible tune, I promise you won’t be able to listen to the whole thing.
Comment line is always open, call 1 206 666 2242 and share your thoughts or ask a question. Join The Client Side Society on Facebook that I have setup, the group dedicated to the blog and podcast.
Subscribe to over at iTunes and write a review and let others know about the show.
- 00:00 My little boy Ben. And favorite qutoes – Walt Disney
- 3:55 CMA – Canadian Marketing Association eMarketing Professional Certificate Course. I will be instructing the course starting in September. Find out more and register through CMA
- 6:19 Why I believe Facebook will continue to grow and increase the exposure of our social media efforts. </
- 12:36 Audio comment: Bobby Hewitt of Creative Thirst on Facebook at work.
- 14:50 In The News: Using your Blackberry in meetings – US versus Canada; Banner ads linked to favorable brand recognition; Would you pay for privacy when shopping online? Searchboth.ca launches; Honest feedback online wins more customers – “truthiness”; Parents are more concerned about kids seeing TV advertising more so than Online content.</
- 32:17 Adjusting the Pitch: Marketing Integration. What is it? Can you achieve it? A review of what it means to be an integrated brand in contrast to an integrated campaign. </
- 22:40 Audio Comment from Bobby Hewitt on integration. Keep this conversation going – call in at 1 206 666 2242 or leave a post over at The Client Side Society group on Facebook.
- 37:35 Outro Music (Full Song): Not sure who this is, but it is pretty bad.
Join The Client Side Society on Facebook.
Comments? Call 1 206 666 2242 and join in the conversation.
Intro Music – Remember by Black Lab
Transition music – Forever by Derek Chafin
Download Episode # 18 – Facebook And A Review Of Marketing Integration edition