It has been a long time since I’ve sat down at the console and recorded an episode and I really missed recording and producing a podcast. So, I am back!
On Episode 19, I take a look into the world of client and agency relations, exploring how it might work better with a review of the various elements and components that drive them to be effective. My viewpoint is, as you might have guessed, from the client’s perspective. With that in mind, l look at the client’s responsibility for building and maintaining stronger relationships. This is part one of the discussion.
Comment line is always open, call 1 206 666 2242 and share your thoughts or ask a question. Join The Client Side Society on Facebook, a group dedicated to the blog and podcast. (Not much activity there lately, but YOU can help keep things going.)
Subscribe to over at iTunes. Write a review and let others know about the show.
- 00:00 Favorite Quotes – William Durant
- 00:35 Excuses for the delay between episodes.
- 1:45 Minor changes to the show – working on keeping the time down. </
- 2:45 Question for listeners: Do you value a well produced podcast? Acknowledging that content is the most important factor, do you also value when you hear balanced audio levels, noise reduction, editing, show notes etc..? Call in at 1-206-666-2242 and let me know </
- 5:00 Audio comment: Maureen McCabe asks how The Client Side fits in with my activities at work.
- 10:15 Client & Agency Relationships – Part 1
- 23:45 Outro Music (Full Commercial): Triple Good!
Join The Client Side Society on Facebook.
Comments? Call 1 206 666 2242 and join in the conversation.
Intro Music – Remember by Black Lab
Transition music – Forever by Derek Chafin
Download Episode # 19 – What Makes The Client Agency Relationship Work edition – Part 1