The second episode of the Client Side Podcast looks at the effort to get a podcast produced and looks at a few items in the news. Adjusting the Pitch this week is all about marketers causing fear in other marketers based on a post by Kate Trgovac of www.mynameiskate.ca from her experiences at the Canadian Marketing Associations Digital Marketing Conference.
- 00:00 Intro Music.
- 00:36 Podcast methods
- 03:15 The New Blog for The Client Side.
- 04:40 In the news Chevy Store.
- 05:42 The Internet and Car Buying.
- 07:20 YouTube deletes 30,000 files.
- 08:34 Effectiveness of Print Advertising.
- 13:20 Pay Per Post Blogging.
- 13:50 Fashion Television and Video on Demand.
- 14:37 Financial Post Next 25 CEO’s and women on the list.
- 15:28 Adjusting the pitch: Commenting on Kate Trgovac’s “Fear and Loathing in Marketing” post.
- 20:00 Outro Music (Full Song), “Any Wet” by Descention.