New feature to kick off the show: My favorite qutoes. Shorter version of In the News and Adjusting the Pitch. Interview with Howard Greenstein, Co-founder of Social Media Club.
CALL TO ACTION:
Call 1 206 666 2242 – Do you think e-mail marketing is dead or alive? Can it survive in an instant message culture? Will RSS and blogging rule the future? What questions would you like the “Optimizing E-mail for Better Results“ rountable to address at the upcoming CMA – Canadian Marketing Association breakfast event on March 7 which I will help moderate.
Call 1 206 666 2242 .
- 00:00 Intro Music.
- 01:08 New feature: My favorite qutoes – Mark Twain kicks it off on reading – Check out the book The Clue Train Manifesto read it here free.
- 04:30 Podcamp Toronto rocked! “Should your company be podcasting? with Donna Papacosta, Terry Fallis, Luke Armour with Mitch Joel moderated and has the session available via his Six Pixels of Separation podcast.
- 05:30 Call in if you were at PodCamp or Consumer 2.0 where I preseneted this week – 1 206 666 2242.
- 08:23 In the News – Bryan Person tells me to keep it short!:
Telus pulls the plug on porn; Online Advertising forecast; Saputo and Vachon go bananas with the Igor the Gorilla campaign.
- 14:45 Interview with Howard Greenstein of Social Media Club.
- 25:12 Adjusting the Pitch: Digital and Social Media Syndrome: Is it killing you too?
- 29:30 Outro Music (Full Song), “Love Hate” by Scarlet Box.
REMINDER – CALL TO ACTION:
Call 1 206 666 2242 Let me know what questions you’d like the “Optimizing E-mail for Better Results“ rountable to address at the upcoming CMA – Canadian Marketing Association breakfast even on March 7 which I will help moderate.
Intro Music – Remember by Black Lab
Transition music – Forever by Derek Chafin
Download Episode # 9 – The Client Side, Interview with Howard Greenstein of Social Media Club edition