Canadian Marketing Association, David Usher, Douglas Rushkoff, From Mass To Grass, Mabel's Labels, Specialized Bikes, The Client Side Podcast, VanCity, Westjet, William Azaroff, Word of Mouth, Word of Mouth Marketing Conference
Come check out what promises to be a great day at the second annual Word of Mouth Conference put on by the Canadian Marketing Association. This year’s conference line up is a fantastic roster of content with speakers including:
– Douglas Rushkoff – award-winning documentary film maker and author (“Merchants of cool” and “The Persuaders”, “Media Virus” and “Get Back in the Box”)
– Richard Bartrem, Westjet’s VP Culture & Communications
– David Usher, award-winning musician and social media experimenter
– Julie Cole & Tricia Mumby, Founders- Mabel’s Labels
– Chris Matthews, Specialized Bikes
And, my buddy William Azaroff will be in town as well to share the story behind VanCity’s ChangeEverything.ca.
Last year I had the opportunity to moderate a panel at the inaugural Word of Mouth Conference. The panel included David Jones of Hill & Knowlton, Steve Osgoode of Harper Collins Rob Cottingham of Signal to Noise (you can listen to it here on Episode 16 of The Client Side Podcast). The entire day was teeming with great discussions and information that you don’t want to miss out on this year.
Put it in your calendar now..
Thursday, June 12, 2008, 8:30 – 4:30
Atlantis Pavillion at Ontario Place
I’ll see you there!
PS. Facebook fans of the conference get a $50 discount on the price of registration! But only until May 1st.